The NM IFOC ARCCC
Albuquerque Regional Community Chaplains Corps. (ARCCC)
The ARCCC is Licensed and Ordained by the International Fellowship of Chaplains (IFOC) and they are our credentialing agency.
Locally, we serve as the Albuquerque Regional Community Chaplains Corps(ARCCC).
The purpose of the Albuquerque Regional Community Chaplains Corps is to deploy chaplains who will bring a ministry of presence and prayer, and appropriately share God's love, comfort and hope with those affected by disaster.
During times of natural and man-made disaster, many church groups are prepared to help meet the physical needs of victims. The Rapid Response Team is a group of specially trained men and women focused on appropriately helping people with emotional and spiritual support. The team listens and shares God's hope with the suffering, as well as with relief workers including police, firefighters, and the military.
The ARCCC will:
- Assist First Responders and displaced families.
- Provide emotional and spiritual care to support personnel and will facilitate resources for police, fire, EMS, pastoral, and other First Responders, as well as displaced families, with the goal of stabilizing needed services in response to any particular incident.
- Provide Christ-centered intervention through prayer and sharing God's love and hope.
- Provide trained, licensed counselors for public school systems.
- Provide International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF) trained chaplains for First Responders.
- Facilitate FEMA, Red Cross, and other organizations to meet the needs of First Responders and displaced families.
The NM IFOC ARCCC Team
NM IFOC ARCC Men
NM IFOC ARCC Women