Vision * Mission
MISSION: We believe that God has called the Chaplains and inspired ministry in the workplace. As Chaplains who minister in the areas of Critical Incident, Grief and Loss, and Trauma, as well as the Spiritual needs of those whom we serve, we believe that professionalism is essential in both the religious and secular areas of our ministry. We will endeavor to prepare ourselves Morally, Spiritually, and Educationally in order to present ourselves in the role of professional and compassionate ministers of God .We must, and will, maintain the highest standards and accountability. The following are the objectives of ARCCC:
- To utilize best practices in training Chaplains to be professional and responsible (IFOC licensing agency).
- To recruit & equip for service those who have a heart to serve.
- To develop resources and allies, for the work of this ministry.
- To mobilize and encourage Chaplains to participate and assist in the development of practical community based projects.
- To be wise stewards of this ministry that God has given to us, seeking His direction and desire for what He has called us to do.
VISION: It is our desire to see Chaplains who are professionally trained, certified, licensed and equipped, providing meaningful, life changing service to the communities in which they live and serve in through involvement in every sector of community life, be it health and welfare, education, transitional living, emergency service and governmental support.